We’ve got consumers that are ready to purchase…
Life-changing events have a big impact on consumer spending.
Whether consumers are getting married, having a baby, or buying a first home, all will have specific needs for products and services. The individuals on Consumer Response Life Event Triggers have responded to a non-incentivized online survey answering specific questions about their personal lifestyle, buying habits, and lifestyle changes. They’ve indicated what event is happening and when. The survey data is updated monthly to provide the latest up-to-date information about these consumers. Contact our New Mover List specialists for counts for specific life event triggers.
Consumer Response Life Event Triggers
- Because, new movers are needy! They need to secure new and reaffirm existing business relationships for home furnishings, groceries, child care, medical services, restaurants, automotive services and much, much more. In fact, these special “needy” consumers spend more in the first six months following a move than the average consumer spends in many years.
- New movers’ spending behavior averages $9,000 per move (9X more than that of a non-mover during the first 12 months), with annual new mover expenditures exceeding $150 billion.
No other new homeowner/new mover solution matches our weekly volume of targeted records, which are
- Clean – all raw feeds are scrubbed against our in-house consumer databases to verify new mover status and the assimilated records are DPV certified.
- Fresh – while others play during the weekend, we turn raw feeds into clean, verified, targeted new homeowner and new mover records.
- Extensive – we use multiple data types and sources to fuel the weekly updates.
- Verified – we scrub change of address information against historic consumer files to validate and verify consumer moves.
- Informative – home value, income, ethnicity, age and other key append elements, are applied according to a cascaded hierarchy method of actual value, premium modeled value and zip+4 modeled value.
- Essential & Blended Data Type Sourcing
- Deeds from 3,100 courthouses
- New phone & utility connects
- Financial transaction change of address
- Publication subscription change of address
- Private customer file change of address
- Previous Address on 73% of the Records
- Enhanced Database Elements
- Ethnicity, gender, age, marital status, presence of child, phone, dwelling type, dwelling type change, homeowner status, move distance and much more
- Extensive Hygiene & Verification
- 37 million people (over 12% of the total population) moved within the U.S. in 2014.
- 55% stayed in the same county
- 19% more remained in the state
- 10% moved to a different stat
- 54% relocated for better housing
- 1 in 3 renters move at least once annually.
- An additional 2 million people “legally” migrate to the U.S. each year.
- 37% are first time buyers
- Average Length of Residence = 6.5 years
- Spending typically exceeds that of non-moving
home owners and continues for two years after moving
- 77% are aged 24 – 65
- Avg. age of 39
- 63% have a college degree
- $65,000 avg. household income
- 64% own at least 2 vehicles
- 1 in 11 homeowners move yearly
- 70% purchase by mail
- 28% are for investments or vacation properties