Reach New Movers first with the best list on the market…
Our comprehensive New Mover database is built from 21 unique feeds.
The FocusOn New Movers (FONM) database is the most comprehensive, freshest, and cleanest New Mover database on the market today. Additionally, FocusOn New Movers provides mailers with the advantage of being “First to Market” – giving mailers the benefit of staying ahead of the competition by being the first to contact targeted prospects. Our FONM database of new homeowners and new movers is sourced from over 21 unique feeds that include deeds from over 3,100 courthouses, financial transaction change of address, new phone and utility connects, publication subscription change of address, as well as private customer change of address.
FONM: FocusOn New Movers
- Because, new movers are needy! They need to secure new and reaffirm existing business relationships for home furnishings, groceries, child care, medical services, restaurants, automotive services and much, much more. In fact, these special “needy” consumers spend more in the first six months following a move than the average consumer spends in many years.
- New movers’ spending behavior averages $9,000 per move (9X more than that of a non-mover during the first 12 months), with annual new mover expenditures exceeding $150 billion.
No other new homeowner/new mover solution matches our weekly volume of targeted records, which are
- Clean – all raw feeds are scrubbed against our in-house consumer databases to verify new mover status and the assimilated records are DPV certified.
- Fresh – while others play during the weekend, we turn raw feeds into clean, verified, targeted new homeowner and new mover records.
- Extensive – we use multiple data types and sources to fuel the weekly updates.
- Verified – we scrub change of address information against historic consumer files to validate and verify consumer moves.
- Informative – home value, income, ethnicity, age and other key append elements, are applied according to a cascaded hierarchy method of actual value, premium modeled value and zip+4 modeled value.
- Essential & Blended Data Type Sourcing
- Deeds from 3,100 courthouses
- New phone & utility connects
- Financial transaction change of address
- Publication subscription change of address
- Private customer file change of address
- Previous Address on 73% of the Records
- Enhanced Database Elements
- Ethnicity, gender, age, marital status, presence of child, phone, dwelling type, dwelling type change, homeowner status, move distance and much more
- Extensive Hygiene & Verification
- 37 million people (over 12% of the total population) moved within the U.S. in 2017.
- 55% stayed in the same county
- 19% more remained in the state
- 10% moved to a different state
- 54% relocated for better housing
- 1 in 3 renters move at least once annually.
- An additional 2 million people legally migrate to the U.S. each year.
- 37% are first time buyers
- Average Length of Residence = 6.5 years
- Spending typically exceeds that of non-moving
home owners and continues for two years after moving
- 77% are aged 24 – 65
- Avg. age of 39
- 63% have a college degree
- $65,000 avg. household income
- 64% own at least 2 vehicles
- 1 in 11 homeowners move yearly
- 70% purchase by mail
- 28% are for investments or vacation properties