Reach New Movers that are mail order buyers…
Find new movers who are proven mail order purchasers.
The FocusOn New Movers: MOB file identifies movers who have recently purchased through mail order. These consumers need a wide range of products and services including insurance, telecom, home security, restaurants, automotive, gyms, dry cleaners, home décor & bedding and much more. We can provide important information such as distance of move, previous address, changes in dwelling type, new homeowners, families with children, and ethnicity as well as out-of-state movers, people who are downsizing, or people who are “moving up” to identify the best prospects for your offers. This file is updated daily, weekly and monthly providing mailers with the advantage of being “First to Market” – giving mailers the benefit of staying ahead of the competition by being the first to contact targeted mail order buyers.
FocusOn New Movers: MOB
- Because, new movers are needy! They need to secure new and reaffirm existing business relationships for home furnishings, groceries, child care, medical services, restaurants, automotive services and much, much more. In fact, these special “needy” consumers spend more in the first six months following a move than the average consumer spends in many years.
- New movers’ spending behavior averages $9,000 per move (9X more than that of a non-mover during the first 12 months), with annual new mover expenditures exceeding $150 billion.
No other new homeowner/new mover solution matches our weekly volume of targeted records, which are
- Clean – all raw feeds are scrubbed against our in-house consumer databases to verify new mover status and the assimilated records are DPV certified.
- Fresh – while others play during the weekend, we turn raw feeds into clean, verified, targeted new homeowner and new mover records.
- Extensive – we use multiple data types and sources to fuel the weekly updates.
- Verified – we scrub change of address information against historic consumer files to validate and verify consumer moves.
- Informative – home value, income, ethnicity, age and other key append elements, are applied according to a cascaded hierarchy method of actual value, premium modeled value and zip+4 modeled value.
- Essential & Blended Data Type Sourcing
- Deeds from 3,100 courthouses
- New phone & utility connects
- Financial transaction change of address
- Publication subscription change of address
- Private customer file change of address
- Previous Address on 73% of the Records
- Enhanced Database Elements
- Ethnicity, gender, age, marital status, presence of child, phone, dwelling type, dwelling type change, homeowner status, move distance and much more
- Extensive Hygiene & Verification
- 37 million people (over 12% of the total population) moved within the U.S. in 2017.
- 55% stayed in the same county
- 19% more remained in the state
- 10% moved to a different state
- 54% relocated for better housing
- 1 in 3 renters move at least once annually.
- An additional 2 million people legally migrate to the U.S. each year.
- 37% are first time buyers
- Average Length of Residence = 6.5 years
- Spending typically exceeds that of non-moving
home owners and continues for two years after moving
- 77% are aged 24 – 65
- Avg. age of 39
- 63% have a college degree
- $65,000 avg. household income
- 64% own at least 2 vehicles
- 1 in 11 homeowners move yearly
- 70% purchase by mail
- 28% are for investments or vacation properties